Design & Implementation Services
The Brightworks project team designs and implements business systems.
Our most common projects:
- Servers, on premise at your business or hosted at Brightworks;
- Networks, including wireless and low-voltage cabling;
- Telephony systems, on premise at your business or hosted by Brightworks;
- Email services, website hosting, and other cloud services;
- Managed data backup services for critical business infrastructure.
The Brightworks support team provides ongoing support, management, monitoring, and maintenance services for servers, networks, and personal computing platforms (desktops, tablets, mobile devices, and thin clients).
We offer two models of support:
- Fully managed service agreements: Brightworks becomes your IT department. Proactive monitoring, maintenance, management, support, and strategic oversight services for a fixed monthly cost.
- Ad-hoc support, paid “a la carte.”
Brightworks also offers custom technology consulting services, including:
- Strategic planning
- Technology assessments
- Workflow analysis
- Vendor management
Note: we implement and support Microsoft Server operating systems and Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, with Linux implementations where appropriate.